If you have experienced a plumbing emergency, you can immediately contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing discusses emergencies popular to plumbing daily. Of the most common ones, 10 are here.
- Clogged Sinks – There’s a problem when you’re brushing your teeth and the sink fails to drain.
- Clogged Toilets – If it makes strange noises, spills or fails to flush, the toilet is clogged up.
- Clogged Bathtubs and Shower Drains -If a weird, gurgling sound comes from the drain, your bathroom and shower drains may get clogged.
- Leaky Faucets and Toilets -Leaky toilets and faucets can cause rust to grow.
- Leaky Water Heater – A leaky water heater valve can be easily replaced, but you need to buy a new water heater if the water heater wall has completely rusted out.
- Leaky Washing Machine Hoses -Washing machines are powerful, reliable devices but often the water hoses are the weakest link.
- Broken Water Lines – Roots of the tree, earthquakes and poorly-targeted shovels may cause underground waterways to break.
- Burst Pipes – The freeze-thaw process will cause exposed pipes to burst. This problem could translate into a complete replacement of the pipe, which experts would need to handle.
- No Hot Water – A water heater failure or plumbing leak could not cause hot water in your bathroom.
- Sewer System Backup – Several clogged drains and gurgling toilets are among the signs of a backup sewer system.
To know more about the different common plumbing emergencies, check out this infographic from Mr. Rooter Plumbing.