Cleaning product industries have certainly taken a giant step towards implementing a variety of organic options since the turn of the millennium. This is an excellent push because not only are organic cleaning products better for your health, they are also an excellent alternative for the environment. Best of all, these organic home cleaners are very easy to get your hands on and at reasonable prices. Though this is all excellent news, there are still a large number of people who are still unaware of their existence and benefits. If you are new to this, then here are some of the ideal organic cleaners you should consider trying out in your home.
Why Organic Cleaning Products for Your Home?
There are many fantastic reasons why you should switch to organic and natural cleaning products, namely:
- Most organic cleaners are free of toxins. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that home poisoning accidents impact more than 300 children in the United States every day.
- Reduces plastic waste being sent to the dump.
- Relieve those at home who has allergies or asthma
Though the above are significant benefits, most people prefer organic cleaning products in general because they are safer to have around the house than their store-bought counterparts. It helps ensure the safety of our children, our pets, and their own health. If you use a house cleaning company, ask them if they use organic cleaning supplies. Sometimes this information is made available on the website of the business, reference (https://www.squeakycleanteam.com.au/) to gather more information about home cleaning as a service, and available options they offer regarding organic cleaning.
5 Great Organic Cleaners for Your Home
- Common Good Dish Soap – One of the most used cleaners in a home is not bleach or window cleaner, but dish soap. The Common Good brand is just as effective at cleaning your dishes, but without the sulfate dyes and synthetic fragrances. Considering dish soap comes into contact with the items you eat and drink, this seems ideal without losing any of the cleaning effectiveness of the alternative.
- Aunt Fannie’s Floor Cleaner Vinegar Wash – With children and pets crawling around, it is crucial to choose a cleaner without the harsh chemicals. This floor cleaner is safe to use on sealed floors such as ceramic tile, hardwood, vinyl, and laminate. It was also awarded the highest health and safety rating for cleaning products by the Environmental Working Group.
- R. Watkins All-Purpose Cleaner – As the name states, this cleaner can be used on just about any surface and is highly revered on the market. Not only is it an effective cleaner, but it has a fantastic fresh scent to spread that clean smell around your house.
- Method Antibac Toilet Cleaner – This is an excellent alternative to standard toilet cleaners. It has a minty smell and is extremely effective at removing water stains and grime from a toilet in a safe way.
- Eco Breeze Fabric Freshener – Unlike Febreze, which has countless artificial ingredients, Eco Breeze does not contain those harmful additives. It provides homes with the same freshening scent with no health risk. It can be used both as a fabric freshener or simply as an air freshener.
There are countless products on the market, each with its own customer ratings and ingredients list. With that being said, it is still essential to read the ingredients, even on organic products, to ensure there is no harmful present. The safety rating of each organic cleaner can also vary and should be reviewed before you invest in it. After you do your due diligence and select your organic cleaning products, you have made your home much safer and can take pride in knowing you are helping the environment thrive.